Thursday, May 04, 2006

Eldredge, John - Wild at Heart

Another one that I have read before. Although it is a book directed at males it still presents some interesting insights and challenges. I am waiting for Katrina to return my copy of Captivating (female version) so decided this might have to suffice for the time being - so entirely different. I dare say this would hit home harder if I was male and so Captivating in my mind still far outweighs it as I am not. Male friends of mine have recommended this book, rave about it, like it, and think it was 'okay'. Dad wasn't overly impressed for some reason, maybe I should return it to him and let him actually finish it.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 pm, Blogger Bec said...

I guess I took a lot of the wild at heart stuff as metaphorical (that being what my head does). I'm sure my dad would rather conquer something more 'nerdish' too. I haven't read Captivating for a while now, I did like it better than Wild at Heart although again I struggled with what the Angela Thomas book presented in using overly feminine examples....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home