Saturday, December 09, 2006

Voysey, Sheridan - Unseen Footprints

Dad dumped this one into my hands and said "Read it"... as you do. So I read it and I liked it. I was encouraged and inspired. Parts of it might've had a bit of an emotional impact on me (maybe).
"By using excellent examples from contemporary culture, Unseen Footprints provides an excitingly fresh and creative look at the intersections of the divine in daily life, and presents the faith in a way which connects with today's generation. It explores our responses to situations of pain, fame, yearning and delight without descending to sentimentality or religiosity."
It fits well within the same class as 'STORY'. And you should read it some time. You should read both. Better still, this one is written by an Australian... and won Australian Christian Book of the Year (not that I ever knew that existed, or who decides it). It's good.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home